2021 PLUNGES LOOK A LITTLE DIFFERENT...
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO PLUNGE IN PERSON OR VIRTUALLY!
If you are plunging in person, we are excited to see you! To keep participants safe, there will be a few guidelines to keep in mind for this year's plunge:
· All plungers must wear a mask and adhere to social distancing.
· There will be NO official check in. Any cash or check donations can be turned in at the Information table.
· There will be NO changing designated changing areas. Please plan accordingly.
· There will be NO prizes awarded for costumes, so just wear your best plunge gear.
· There will be NO post party. ALL incentives will be redeemed online and delivered directly to you in the following weeks.
· For teams: Large groups will be asked to split into smaller groups of five.
If you are plunging virtually, we are excited to 'see' you, too! It doesn't matter how or where you plunge--just have fun and get cold! Don't forget to share your plunge efforts on social by tagging Special Olympics Nebraska and using #BeBoldGetCold!
However, or wherever you choose to plunge, please make sure to register using the link provided through your location's plunge page below. You must register online even if you plan to plunge virtually.
***OUR ONLINE DONATION PLATFORM RECEIVED AN UPDATE, SO ALL PLUNGERS WILL NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR THIS PLATFORM, EVEN RETURNING PLUNGERS***
How to Plunge
- Decide if you are plunging VIRTUALLY or IN PERSON (if in person, pick your plunge location)
- Read through our Plunge Resources below for help on all things Plunge!
- Set your fundraising goal—be sure to check out our incentives for each fundraising level
- Set up your online giving site using Frontstream (directions are provided in our Resources)
- If you are forming a plunge team, start recruiting your teammates!
- Be sure to keep in mind our 2021 plunge guidelines, this year looks different from year's past (more info can be found at the top of this page)
- All of the money you raise goes directly to Special Olympics Nebraska
- Donations can be made online, or by cash or check onsite
- Ask your family, friends and coworkers to make a donation and support your cause
- Use social media, and hashtag #BeBoldGetCold, to raise awareness and ask your followers to donate
- If plunging virtually, you call the shots! Have fun, get cold, and share you plunge photos and videos with us by tagging Special Olympics Nebraska on social and using #BeBoldGetCold
- If plunging in person, show up to your plunge location and we will get in you line to plunge (turn in any cash or checks at the information table)
- Keep in mind there are NO changing tents, we recommend changing in your car and wearing light layers!
- ALL incentives will be redeemed online after the plunge and will be delivered directly to you in the weeks following the plunge.
HELP WITH FRONTSTREAM
Having trouble with your Frontstream donation page, account or donation?
Call: 800-687-8505 (option 1, then 3) 8:30am - 5pm US EST Monday through Friday
Submit a Ticket: Frontstream Support
Have questions about the plunge not regarding Frontstream or incentive redemption?
Email: Polar Plunge Support