Special Olympics Nebraska is proud to once again be participating in Omaha Gives! - a 24 hour charitable challenge organized by the Omaha Community Foundation. The online giving holiday will take place May 21st from midnight to midnight.
Mark your calendars because we will need your help!
We will be joining over 550 local nonprofits in raising support and competing for matching funds and prize money. The more money we raise, the larger percentage of the match pool we will receive. The more donors we get to give to us, the more likely we are to win prize money.
Learn more at OMAHAGIVES24.ORG.
How can you help Special Olympics Nebraska during Omaha Gives!?
• Donate to us on May 21st at http://www.omahagives24.org/#npo/special-olympics-nebraska
• Spread the word! Tell your friends that you will be giving to Special Olympics Nebraska during Omaha Gives! on May 21st and you need their help.
• Post about Omaha Gives! on your social media pages. Let your friends and followers know how they can give and how their donations can help us win matching and prize funds. #OmahaGives
• Cheer us on! On May 21st, watch the leaderboard on Omahagives24.org and update our progress on social media.
• Save the date. May 21st, 2014 will be a great day of generosity in Omaha. Get excited and ready to share your enthusiasm for Special Olympics Nebraska throughout the day.