Special Olympics Nebraska is proud to be participating in Omaha Gives! - a 24 hour charitable challenge organized by the Omaha Community Foundation. The online giving holiday will take place May 22nd from midnight to midnight.
Mark your calendars because we will need your help!
We will be joining nearly 300 local nonprofits to raise money together and compete for matching funds and prize money. The more money we raise, the larger percentage of the match pool we will receive. The more donors we get to give to us, the more likely we are to win prize money.
Omaha Gives! is a one day event led by the Omaha Community Foundation to raise as much money as possible for local nonprofits through online fundraising. It is a community-wide event to show off Omaha’s spirit of giving, raise awareness about local nonprofits, and celebrate the collective effort it takes to make this city great.
Learn more at OMAHAGIVES24.ORG.
How can you help Special Olympics Nebraska during Omaha Gives!?
• Donate to us on May 22nd!
• Spread the word! Tell your friends that you will be giving to Special Olympics Nebraska during Omaha Gives! on May 22nd and that you need their help.
• Post about Omaha Gives! on your social media pages. Let your friends and followers know how they
can give and how their donations can help us win matching and prize funds.
• Cheer us on! On May 22nd, watch the leaderboard on Omahagives24.org and update our progress on social media.
• Save the date. May 22nd, 2013 will be a great day of generosity in Omaha. Get excited and ready to share your enthusiasm for Special Olympics Nebraska throughout the day.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Special Olympics Nebraska. We can’t wait to see the Omaha community band together to give.